Re: Registration problem on wiki.debian.org

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 08:12:42PM +0200, LaNaar Dakoté wrote:

>Few minutes ago, I've tried to create an account on the wiki, but as
>it say :
>
>  « The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and
>was unable to complete your request. »
>
>You probably can do something for that, then thanks in advance :) .

Hi Lanaar,

I'm guessing you've tried to register using Dakoté complete with the
é? Embarrassingly, the wiki currently has a bug where accented
characters don't work in usernames. I've got a fix which will be ready
to roll out shortly, but it may take a while yet. :-(

In the meantime, I would suggest to pick a new username if that's
OK...

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org