Re: consultants list no longer updated

On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 21:08:20 +0200
Holger Wansing wrote:

> since 4 days, the Debian consultants list is no longer updated.
> Which means, the changings I commit are not making it on the website.
> Any ideas?
> Somewhere I could look for some build logs etc?

really?

your last commit was:
Fri Apr 26 20:08:14 2013 UTC (23 hours, 18 minutes ago) by holger-guest
log: Incipit: entry disabled, since mail delivery failed

on my browser, Incipit is not on the page.
maybe you are looking cache or wrong mirror?
if you have a doubt about sync issue, first look the page on www-staging.debian.org

--
victory
no need to CC me :-)