Re: Next generation packages.debian.org

(cutting Cc to -www)

-=| Imran Chaudhry, 26.04.2013 11:59:33 +0100 |=-
> Hi Damyan, yes I would be very interested in volunteering.
>
> I m a Perl web developer with an urge to help the Debian project.
>
> I would be keen to investigate  the cause of the hanging process.
>
> I have sysadmin and DBA  experience and be worked with MySQL replication
> extensively so that might be a solution for the database troubles.
>
> How do I proceed from here?

Grab the code, read the INSTALL file and try to reproduce the problem.
I am failing at the moment on a sid machine, will try wheezy next.

If you face difficulties in setting up the environment, #debian-www
IRC channel (OFTC network) may be of help.

I head DSA would prefer Postgres, but that's a detail.