Suggestion

Dear Sir or Madam,

I was looking for a possibility to buy Debian t-shirts and other stuff and found the site

http://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise.en.html
.

So far it was working just fine.
I have tried some of those links (they also worked fine) but I missed the information where the shops are located and what language is used.

May I suggest to add a small information where the shop is located and what language is used?
That might help somebody like me who looks for debian merchandise products.

Oh and of course, thank you very much for your work on Debian.
I am now using Debian for more than 11 years as my primary OS and I truly love it.

Best regards,
Gregor Galwas