Re: Can't create account on wiki.debian.org

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:32:09AM -0700, Phil Hagelberg wrote:

>Hello.
>
>I've been trying to create an account on wiki.debian.org, but it keeps
>failing. The error message said to email this list.
>
>Account creation failed: Error 915: please contact debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues.
>
>The username I was trying to register was "PhilHagelberg" if that helps
>track down the issue in the logs.

Hi Phil,

Apologies, it appears that you have been caught by mistake in the
anti-spam subsystem for the wiki. I've just whitelisted you now - if
you try again it should work fine.

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org