Re: Listing the "Debian Installer internals" manual on http://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals ?

Le Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 11:09:12PM -0400, David Prévot a écrit :
> Le 19/03/2013 22:33, Charles Plessy a écrit :
>
> > how about listing the "Debian Installer internals" manual on
>
> Care to provide background, a link?
>
> > http://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals ?
>
> Redirecting to the appropriate list, as per <http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp>.

Ah sorry, I forgot the link.

    http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/internals/

The doc/devel-manuals page on www.debian.org contains manuals that are not
maintained by the DDP, so I did not think that there is a need to discuss
something on the debian-doc mailing list.  Sorry if I missed some procedures.

PS: My feeling is that answers starting by "Care to ?" (like the ones finishing
by "kthxbye") are irritated, and are a predictor for further difficulties, so I
will not move the idea further unless invited to do so.

Cheers,

--
Charles