Re: Check consultants

Hi Holger,

Le 23/02/2013 10:42, Holger Wansing a écrit :

> during the last two days I have checked all the URLs of consultants
> who have an URL in their consultant entry

Thanks for your work on the consultants side!

I noticed you just added a consultant who requested addition via
debian-www@. It could be better (as in less frustrating for people
already waiting for quite some time) to start with the backlog of people
who requested addition via the proper channel (consultants@). I'm
confident that consultants@ people will welcome your help (as they
already call for help in the recent past), and I should be able to
provide you the said backlog if consultants@ people are not able to
reply in a timely manner.

> In the next days/weeks I will ping these consultants with not-working
> URLs to check if they are still active and ask what should happen with
> their entry.

Some requests in backlog may already ask for update/removal.

Regards

David