Getting rid of this "pages not found" problem

Hi everyone,

as we just had the third complaint about a missing kFreeBSD installation guide in
just three weeks, I strongly suggest that we either remove the links or put a hint
like "currently not available" or "coming soon" on them. We also could set up a
nice page saying something like "we don't have one yet, would you mind helping us
out?" (my favourite) or issue a entry in the news section saying, we need help with
our manual.

IMO it's unsustainable that we offer something on our website what isn't there and
when people ask, we can just point them to some e-mails saying that we have nothing
and don't know when there will be something.

Why not taking the short way and telling the whole story on the respective web page
instead of letting people write mails and sending them from here to there?

Greetings
Erik
--
Linux User: 499744