Manual descripition at www.debian.org/doc/

Hello dear people,

I would like to suggest an additional description leading new users to
the Debian-Reference. Maybe something like: "Using and maintaining
Debian: the Debian-Reference" or "the main Manual for Users".

It took me quite some time to find out that the main manual for Debian
Users actually is the Debian-Reference. I talked about it with a fellow
programmer who explained to me, among them it is quite common, that
reference = manual. For me as a student of peace and conflict studies
"reference" is nothing I would combine with a manual in my head. So
beeing under stress of solving problems I didn't think about opening
that book as the title didn't seem to relate to my problem.

Maybe such a small description can prevent some people from asking
questions, which won't come up, if they look into the reference before.
(Actually it would have prevented me from messing...)

Beside, thanks for your work!
Rafael Maria