Re: wiki.debian.org password reset

On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 07:53:01PM +0000, Luca Filipozzi wrote:
>On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 07:22:21PM +0100, Alexis-Emmanuel Haeringer wrote:
>> Hello,
>> Maybe I could expect an update on your site please. I was wondering if it
>> was possible to  NOT to register the IP address in a public way on your
>> wiki.
>> This is also why I had to stop my contribution

>Hi,
>
>These are questions for the Debian Wiki Administration Team (carbon copied).
>
>I'll let them reply to you.

Alexis-Emmanuel,

Thanks for asking about this, it's something that has been mentioned
before. I've just changed the config of the wiki so that it should no
longer show IP addresses or hostnames by default.

I hope that covers what you need. :-)

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org