University proves green coffee beans burn fat quick!

Check out what I'm talking about here: http://bit.ly/P0XjLf

How goes it? Though I'd spill the beans! share this news: I got a boyfriend AND lost all that extra flab without changing anything and dropped 80 pounds!!! Super simple, really and I feel GREAT! I know you want to get into shape this winter so I want to share the wealth with you! Take a gander, give it a whirl, and let me know when you want to go bikini shopping, haha! Say hey to your mother for me!