Account creation or modifying a wiki page

Hi! I'm trying to create an account on the Debian Wiki because I'd like to submit a note to the eePc 1201n page (http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Model/1201N) but I just get an "Error 911". If accounts aren't freely available, maybe you know someone who could look at my suggestion for the page?
Currently it only lists downloading the Realtek drivers and compiling them manually as a solution, which I just spent several hours trying to do. Turns out there is now both a firmware-realtek package as well as a general compat-wireless package that can be installed. It would be convenient to have both of those mentioned in case someone else is trying to get the realtek 819x chipset working.

Thanks!
Austin