Re: Current status of switching to something besides CVS?

[ CCing you, not sure you're subscribed, sorry if your are ]

Hi Don,

Le 29/08/2012 14:02, Don Armstrong a écrit :
> Are there any projects underway currently to switch to something
> besides CVS?

No current work that I'm aware of.

> [Is there a massive todo list of things that actually
> need to be done to make that happen?]

http://wiki.debian.org/WebsiteVCSEvaluation
http://wiki.debian.org/WebsiteSVNTransition

(Those pages may need update)

There are also some threads more or less recent on the list. A
WebsiteGitTransition may worth being created by people actually aiming
to propose something concrete. We add some informal talk during DC12:
moving to Git seems possible, but noone volunteered so far…

Regards

David