I never received Debian DVD from Stormfront Ventures

Hi,

I placed an order on July 25 Order id: #1975 ( Debian Linux 6.0.2 DVD Architecture:8 Disc Set) from Stormfront Ventures. I never received it. The only reason I purchase from Stormfront Ventures is their name shows on debian.org website!! If it is necessary I can send you our emails. They never answer the phone and never give me the tracking number. And now we are just trying to get our money back!

--
Bibliothèque et centre d'informatique Atwater
Atwater Library and Computer Centre

À la disposition des montréalais depuis 1828 - Now in our 184th year

Yue(Charlotte) Chen
Computer Centre Manager
1200, avenue Atwater
Westmount (Québec) H3Z 1X4
Métro Atwater, angle des rues Atwater et Sainte-Catherine - au coeur du centre-ville ouest
T: 514-935-7344     F: 514-935-1960
ychen@atwaterlibrary.ca
www.atwaterlibrary.ca