Re: Entry not submitted

Alex <alexandrufp@yahoo.com>
> The system administrator where I have the hosting, says it is not possible to activate or install these libraries for the following reason:
> http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/the-rise-of-bots-spammers-crack-attacks-and-libwww-perl.html
>
> You can not validate the page by hand?

No, there are too many.

See the comment on the cyberciti page from "Mr. Perl", Randal L Schwartz:

  "Blocking LWP::UserAgent by agent name is like painting a lock on
  your door and saying it’s secure. Dumb. Really dumb. Not worth the
  time, and surprised you suggested it."

If I were you, I'd look for hosting with a system administrator
that puts real locks on the doors.

Regards,