RV: Who's using Debian?

Hi,

Below a submission for the Who's using Debian page.

1. Altiria, Spain
2. Commercial
3. www.altiria.com
4. We are using Debian for our production servers with Postgresql database
server, Tomcat and the SMS platform developed by ourselves. We also use it
for company servers storing SMTP, file and web servers. We have chosen
Debian because of stability, functionality, level of development,
flexibility and adaptability. We are using it since Hamm version.

Thanks in advance.

---
Juan Jesús Rodríguez Yubero
ALTIRIA TIC (www.altiria.com)
Tel +34 913311198 - Fax +34 915713993 - Móvil +34 607959844
correo: jjyubero@altiria.com
Twitter: @jjyubero
Linkedin: http://es.linkedin.com/in/juanjesusrodriguezyubero/es
Blog: www.marketing-movil-sms.com