Re: Website build error?

Hi,

Le 07/04/2012 05:22, Holger Wansing a écrit :

> Yesterday evening, I committed some changes to webwml/german
> (12 hours ago as of now), and the changings are still not on the
> website at this moment.

I triggered a full rebuild yesterday while closing #103975: “It will be
online tomorrow (a full rebuild is needed, since the header changes on
every page).”, it will show up online pretty soon.

> Website translation status site was also not updated.

Same reason.

> The validate and tidy log files were not updated since
> 01.04.2012

The lessoften cronjob dies soon because i18n.d.n is not online. The
validate and tidy job are not run, because they are at the end of this
cronjob (not sure if it's a feature or a bug right now ;-).

> I couldn't find anything helpful from the webwml build logs.

For the first one, often [1] was stuck in 4webwml, and wml_run [2] was
in progress (when the log is that big, it's due to a full rebuilt). I
just launched a manual validate and tidy run.

  1: http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/often.log
  2: http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/wml_run.log

For the second one, lessoften log [3] is shorten to the point it dies.

  3: http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/lessoften.log

The tasks are on git [4]. Not sure lessoften is worth fixing (i18n.d.n
shouldn't be offline), but I'm happy to reconsider (and accept patches
with even greater pleasure).

  4: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debwww/cron.git;a=summary

Regards

David