PhD Program Question

Hi Webmaster,

I designed a PhD resource guide for students called http://onlinephdprogram.org.
There just isn't enough info available out there about online
doctorate programs within the school
system, so I wanted to reach out to you to help spread the word about
getting a PhD.

I created my online PhD education site to help show students the
various school
programs that students can choose from. I list everything thing you
need to
know about what it takes to get a doctorate degree!

As you have a related site, would you mind helping me to connect
students with my site by adding it to your resources page of http://dmoz.org/Regional/North_America/United_States/Indiana/Localities/E/Elkhart/Education?

Thank you so much for your time and any effort to add my link to your
page would be appreciated!

Best Regards,

Chase G.
PO Box 1138
Houston, TX 77219
Unsubscribe: educationunsubsubscribe.com