Re: Dental Question [list SPAM]

On 16/03/12 15:40, victory wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:05:11 -0500 (CDT) Amy wrote:
>

>> As you have a related site, would you mind helping me to connect
>> prospective students with my site by adding it to your resources
>> page of
>> http://<spam link>
>

> debian project does NOT manage DMOZ, see

*It is Spam from SCUM*

They know and they don't care.

They just want the backlinks.

If people are dumb enough to repost their spam for them they consider it
a bonus.

It's a deniable offence in Texas - they claim it was an accident - you
make the "accident" worthwhile.

And no - it's got nothing to do with "prospective students" and
everything to do with conning business into believing their advertising
site has SERP.

<snipped>

Kind regards