Re: I still wait to get debian linux

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:57:56PM GMT, hong shao wrote:
> My name is Hong Shao. I haven't got the confirmation since the day I finished the order like they say I'll get the confirmation as soon as I finished the order of debian linux. Until now I have not receive the dvd debian linux. I live in Quebec Verdun.

Dear Hong,

Ben kindly replied [0] to your last email regarding this matter.
You'll need to contact the vendor directly.
If they fail to reply/send the DVD send another email naming the vendor
and they can be removed from the list.

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2012/03/msg00026.html

P.S. You've now given your town name, please don't post your house number.
For your own sake, I hope you've cancelled the card.

Regards,
--
Raf