Call to all Angels - there's a new Charlie in Town

Title: MYiMart - Save Money . Enjoy life
If this e-mail is not displayed properly, use the following link:
http://link.myimart.com/u/gm.php?prm=ouPuvR184K_146262577_171350_103033
Greetings Angel Friends,

The old Charlie has finally retired and we are here to take his place.

Who are we you ask? We are codename: myiMart.com

And we need YOU.

The mission? To save the world by enjoying more and spending less! It's finally time to have fun ladies (and you too, gentlemen).

As a reward for your substantial efforts in protecting the world, we have for you an exotic choice of travel locations with accommodations far better than you're used to staking out the deserts of the Middle East. No more mucking around in the Amazon jungles, or freezing out in the Russian cold for you.

If you're tired of traveling, we suggest you take your pick of the local entertainment and eateries - enjoy life the way civilians do! You could also spruce up on your neglected skills like scuba diving or mountain climbing. After all, when was the last time you practiced parachuting out of a plane hrmm?

And if you can't let loose without first securing your armory of high-tech gadgets, then feel free to take your pick, and don't skimp on quality. At myiMart.com, we make sure that all our Angels get the best things, for the lowest of costs.

Just log on to myiMart.com headquarters at www.myimart.com with your agent code and password (your email, ahem) , and we'll take care of you.

For you Angels still on active field duty, or simply unwilling to take the time off - don't fret. The offer is always open.

So what are you waiting for?

Best Regards,
myiMart.com
Date: 13-03-2012
Our Address: Suite 17.05, Plaza 138. 138, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur 50450. Malaysia.
Call us at +603 2171 1705, Fax us at +603 2171 1706 or send email to ask@myimart.com if you have any question.
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT US AT:

If you want to unsubscribe from our mailing list, use the following link:
http://link.myimart.com/u/un.php?par=ouPuvR184K_171350_103033_$sid$