[Debian Wiki] Status of the page /NonFreeTrackingSystem/*

Hello,

I was wondering the status of the wiki pages:
  http://wiki.debian.org/NonFreeTrackingSystem/ *
versus
   http://nonfree.alioth.debian.org/

Both pages are still present. This duplication of content is misleading
to our users. If the alioth page is generated based on the wiki data, it
would be nice to explicitly mention that.

I wish that the page control.html[1] and the main wiki page could be
improved to explain the current situation.

Thank you for working on this useful topic (non-free inventory).

Regards,

Franklin Piat

[1] http://nonfree.alioth.debian.org/control.html