Re: Possible GSoC project idea for the website [was: Re: Call for projects and mentors for Google Summer of Code 2012]

* Craig Small <csmall@debian.org> [2012-02-15 22:33:43 CET]:
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 09:30:25PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> >  Depending on how you think about it, it might not fit into the
> > guidelines of gso*code* because they see it as documentation tasks.
> > Having website related jobs in gsoc is rather difficult, and if you say
> > "restructuring" then that doesn't fit the code part of the requirements.
> I forget the exact name of it, but wasn't there some sort of "mini GSoC"
> that were smaller tasks and had a wider set of criteria?
>
> Perhaps that might be more suitable?

 That's google code in (GCI), happening in fall, and yes, there it is
possible to get documentation tasks in, from what I understood.

 Enjoy,
Rhonda