Re: Tag Separation - /doc/books (to do list)

Hi Francesca,

I have moved the blurb, which is the last thing in a <bookentry> to individual book*.wml and the title, author, language, url, available data fields to a data file.

I have inserted a tag <desc> in the book.def

For any new book entries the <desc> tag maps to a new book.wml and the other tags are a update to the data file.

The translators can now work on the *.wml files.If you have any further queries pls get back to me.

Regards
LA Raphael