Re: Fw: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 10:41:00PM +0100, Holger Wansing wrote:
> Hello,
>
> since some days, I get such mails when committing files to
> the webwml cvs repository.
>
> Any ideas, what this means?
>
> Holger
>

> Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:09:11 +0000
> From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@wolkenstein.debian.org>
> To: holger-guest@alioth.debian.org
> Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

>   aba-debian@not.so.argh.org
>     (generated from cvsdiff-german@www-master.debian.org)
>     Unrouteable address

I'd say some problem in delivering the diff for german to that address,
which - if I'm not wrong - is Andreas' (cc-ed, in case he's not
subscribed).
Andreas, any ideas? :)

Cheers,
Francesca

ps: I hope that the @debian.org address doesn't forward to
aba-debian@not.so.argh.org ;)
--
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,
but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint is more