A Broken Linux Link on Your Site - Follow-up

Hi Michele,

I wanted to follow up with you and make sure you had received my email I sent a little bit ago regarding the broken link on your site debian.org/releases/2.2/i386/ch-hardware-req.es.html which links to http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop/.

If you are still updating your website, I have a similar resource that you can replace the broken link with if you are interested. Let me know!

Link Replacement: http://www.learnstuff.com/running-linux-on-your-computer/

Best regards,
Erin Williams