Re: Sponsorship

This one time, at band camp, Isreal Hartley said:
> Hello,
>
> I couldn't find a sponsorship email address hence the email to these
> addresses. So, apologies if this is the incorrect channel.
>
> I'm investigating sponsorship opportunities and am interested to know
> the cost to appear on this
> page<http://www.debian.org/mirror/sponsors>, or similar pages on your
> website.

That page is a list of sponsors that host or otherwise sponsor a public
mirror of the debian software archive.  The cost of that depends largely
on your internal structure - if you have a datacentre and good uplink
and so on, it only costs hardware, power, and maintenance.

You may find http://www.debian.org/mirror/ useful.

Regards,