Re: links from www.d.o to SSL Debian/DebConf/SPI sites

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:23 AM, David Prévot wrote:

> Another way to address this issue would be to provide those SSL CA in
> the major browsers, at least those that are also provided in Debian,
> since we may already have (good) relationship with upstream. As there
> already been something tried in that regard? [dpl-helpers in BCC just in
> case]

Interesting idea, would be great if that could work.

> After a very quick look at the patches, they looks OK (but I didn't dig
> in any detail), thanks.

Thanks for the ack, committing this now (KGB being very chatty) after
fixing some entanglement with #685967 related changes.

Any thoughts on the commit hooks for rejecting commits with Debian
https URLs? I noticed the most recent DPN added some more https URLs
(fixed) so we definitely need this.

--
bye,
pabs