Who's using Debian?

1: IT Department, RocketForce.NET, San Diego CA USA
2: Commercial
3: www.rocketforce.net
4: We have 1 production web, database, mail, dns & utility server that currently runs Debian. We also have a development / file server that runs and various client servers that run Debian. Debian was the clear choice for multiple reasons. Having started off my Linux background using Ubuntu, I wanted to use an OS that was similar but more suited for servers. I have used Debian/Ubuntu as my sole linux choice for the past 8 years. There are many reasons I continue using Debian, such as the package manager, the ample support and it's stability.

Regards,

Aaron Moon
Owner / Operator
619.933.7218