Re: Tools to check links

2012/11/11 David Prévot <taffit@debian.org>:
> Just for the record, Holger just set up something similar on jenkins.d.n
> to check the new debconf13.debconf.org website, maybe this could be
> another alternative.
>
> http://jenkins.debian.net/view/webcheck/job/webcheck_debconf13_debconf_org/10/Webcheck_report/?

It's powered by webcheck, a package I didn't see.

$ aptitude show webcheck
[...]
 * support for http, https, ftp and file schemes
 * view the structure of a site
 * track down broken links
 * find potentially outdated and new pages
 * list links pointing to external sites
 * can run without user intervention

It's written in Python.

Holger, you can see the beginning of the thread in the archive:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2012/11/msg00052.html

--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Brûlez des arbres!!

-- envoyé depuis ma centrale à charbon
Stéphane