Re: broken link on the downloads page of the testing version

On Tue, Nov 06, 2012 at 06:41:15PM +0100, Mikhail Kozhevnikov wrote:
>The link "http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/bt-cd/"; on
>the page "http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/"; leads to 404.

Ah, yes. We never actually officially supported the torrent downloads
for weekly images, as we don't see enough downloads and they change
too quickly for torrents to be useful. We should just remove those
links.

"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the
 ability to read or write anything that is longer than one hundred and sixty
 characters."  -- Ignatios Souvatzis