Re: Sorry: shipping Debian CD to Nepal

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 06:43:48PM +0545, Saurabh Baral wrote:
> Dear Debain Team, i am from Nepal. My Name is Saurabh Baral. I am very
> very interested in your product and i want to use your product. Before
> 3 year ago my friend give one CD of Debain, i used it and feel so
> happy. But now he is not in Nepal. So, i don't have any way to use
> your product. I have also checked website but i dont find my country
> in that list. Now my interest is going die. Please do something for my
> country. Hope you will love my request. Thank you.

If you can't download an ISO image (from an internet café for example), you can
buy a physical CD already burned for you.

On http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/ there are vendors that ship to any country
(check "Ship International" column).

Best regards.

PS: I've made the subject of the mail more explicit

--
Simon Paillard