Dirección de Tecnología e Informática, Universidad Nacional Experimental de Guayana, Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela

Organization type: educational

Home page link: www.uneg.edu.ve

We chose debian because of its reliability, security, simple installation and a huge stock of free high quality software. Now in our datacenter we have 26 servers running debian (stable version) and five workstations (datacenter administrators staff). These last with KDE and GNOME.

In our servers we have: apache2, mysql, cups, NFS, FTP, postgres, postfix, spamassasin, clamav, courier mail server, squid, squidguard, shorewall, LDAP, bind9, isc-dhcp-server, openvpn, openssl, joomla, samba, nagios, moodle, Xen for virtualization, etc

Ing. Freddy Brito
Coordinador de Infraestructura Tecnológica
Dirección de Tecnología e Informática
Universidad Nacional Experimental de Guayana
Puerto Ordaz - Edo. Bolívar - Venezuela
Tlf: 0286-7137122
e-mail: fbrito@uneg.edu.ve