Re: Invalid username or password

You wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Yesterday I created account with name "mao" and my e-mail. Today I can't
>login with this name, output error:
>
>Invalid username or password
>
>Attempt creating another account with same e-mail completed with error:
>
>Account creation failed: Error 801: please contact
>> debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues

Hi!

Apologies, we were having problems with the wiki over the weekend and
while cleaning up it looks like I disabled your account by
mistake. I've just fixed that now, so things should work for you
again. Please let us know if you have any further issues...

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews