Re: Account creation or modifying a wiki page

Austin wrote:
>Hi! I'm trying to create an account on the Debian Wiki because I'd like to
>submit a note to the eePc 1201n page (
>http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Model/1201N) but I just get an "Error
>911". If accounts aren't freely available, maybe you know someone who could
>look at my suggestion for the page?

Hi Austin. Apologies, you've hit a false positive in the anti-spam
system in the wiki. If you try again to create your account, it should
now work fine.

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews