Re: Deletion of link

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

please write to Tom themailarchive@gmail.com and tell him to remove the messages on

Best regards

Frank Kalthoff

--
Comfortplan GmbH Online-Versicherungsmakler
Hauptstr. 36 – 59439 Holzwickede
info@comfortplan.de - www.comfortplan.de
Tel.: 02301/91017-12; Fax: 02301/91017-19
Geschäftsführer: Dipl. Kfm. Frank Kalthoff
Handelsregister Hamm B 3979
Vermittlerregister D-YYO5-H1LQW-85

Am 23.09.2012 um 18:10 schrieb Frank Kalthoff (Comfortplan GmbH) <kalthoff@comfortplan.de>:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

please see message below. Please either delete the messages with the reference to comfortplan.de on the webpages:

or write to Tom themailarchive@gmail.com that he should delete those messages.

We would be very glad if this could be done as soon as possible.

Best regards

Frank Kalthoff