read access to wiki log files

Hello Debian Wiki Team,

I was trying to help someone who claims that he doesn't receive the
verification message when creating an account on the Debian Wiki.  I have ssh
access to widor.debian.org but unfortunately I cannot read the log files
because they are not world readable and I'm not in the wikiadm group.

Can someone arrange that I get read access to the wiki log files ?

Or can you investigate the problem itself ? Then I will send you the details
via private e-mail, because I don't know whether he wants his problem discussed
in public.

Regards,

Bart Martens