I never received Debian DVD from Stormfront Ventures

I placed an order on July 25 Order id: #1975 ( Debian Linux 6.0.2 DVD Architecture:8 Disc Set) from Stormfront Ventures. I never received it. The only reason I purchase from Stormfront Ventures is their name shows on debian.org website!! If it is necessary I can send you our emails. They never answer the phone and never give me the tracking number. And now we are just trying to get our money back!

Bibliothèque et centre d'informatique Atwater
Atwater Library and Computer Centre

À la disposition des montréalais depuis 1828 - Now in our 184th year

Yue(Charlotte) Chen
Computer Centre Manager
1200, avenue Atwater
Westmount (Québec) H3Z 1X4
Métro Atwater, angle des rues Atwater et Sainte-Catherine - au coeur du centre-ville ouest
T: 514-935-7344     F: 514-935-1960