non-free firmware

In trying to re-install Debian on my Toshiba laptop, I'm told I need non-free firmware rtl_nic/rtl8168e-2.fw and asked if I have it on a memory stick for the installation.  I can't find it anywhere for love nor money.  I suspect it pertains to the interface which switches WiFi into different modes, judging by chronic problems with this laptop. It boots to the login now, but not to the desktop and has a way of making me do fsck processes.  Can anyone offer directions?

--
Bruce Mincks
3776 Alabama Street #C-206

(619) 255-4262