Re: Is opencc installed on www-master.debian.org?

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:53 AM, Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat Jul 07, 2012 at 23:06:18 +0800, Emfox Zhou wrote:
>> I was digging into an issue that zh-cn translation of debian.org site
>> does not  show correctly, and finally found it seems that if opencc
>> is not installed, it'd be just the problem I got now. So this mail is
>> just a curious ask, is opencc still on www-master (the machine
>> building web pages, right?) now?
>>
>> FYI, opencc should be installed according to bug #596407.
>
> now it is installed :)

Dear sir, thanks.

I've waited 48 hours to see if it works. But no zh-cn pages generated,
from webwml wml_run.log I found there's opencc init error [1]. Cause
I cannot login into www-master to see what happened, I have to guess,
maybe we miss the 'mix2chs and mix2cht' feature of opencc, it is available
since opencc 0.1.1. I see squeeze use opencc 0.0.3 (pretty old, and guess
www-master is on squeeze) and we have 0.3.0 in squeeze-backports. If this
is the case, could  we switch to that version?

[1] http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/wml_run.log

--
Emfox Zhou

GnuPG Public Key: 0xF7142EC2