Re: Inconsistency in content of webwml/intro/free.wml ?

Hi,

Le 11/06/2012 18:47, Andrei POPESCU a écrit :

> However, I don't really see where these ramifications are discussed
> later in the text. Maybe that last sentence should be dropped?

Agreed, we recently removed a similar one. I manage to delete that last
sentence in every language except in Romanian (you merged the two last
sentences if I understood correctly), but I trust you'll be able to take
care of the update yourself ;-).

Thanks.

Regards

David