Debian - Wishlist

Dear Webmaster,

Since I could not find a Debian feature wish list, I am sending it to you, in the hope that you might forward it to other Debian developers.

Debian is clearly a superior operational system, even in comparison to its derivative works (e.g. Ubuntu). However, since installing its drivers (especially the ones for the wi-fi modem) is hard for newbies, I would like to suggest that you include in the repository for the next distribution a package like Ubuntu's "jockey-gtk".

Thanks,

Adriano