Re: broken links: packages.d.o + patch-tracker.d.o

* Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org> [2012-06-05 09:56:26 CEST]:
> Hi,
>
> (please be specific in your subject)
>
> On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 09:59:50AM +0200, Kiss Gabor (Bitman) wrote:
> > On page http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/nut
> > the following links of "Debian Resources" section are broken:
> >
> > "Debian Changelog", "Copyright File"
>
> They are ok now, but that's surprising I remember changelog/copyrights are
> extracted first.

 What's surprising to me is that this was a security upload and I wonder
how it got extracted?  Someone fixed that?  If so, why don't we use the
same "magic" for backports?

 About the patch tracker, I would guess it just doesn't know about
security uploads?

 Thanks,
Rhonda