Re: CD vendor submission form.

If you are considering selling Debian CDs, you should make sure you have
examined our vendor information page.

Most information provided will be displayed in the vendor list. In
particular, the e-mail address will also be displayed in the list, and
will be available to all users.

It is important that you keep this information up to date. We try to check
the vendor sites every now and then and if, for example, the web page no
longer exists or mail bounces, we delete that entry.

CD vendor information

New vendor listing submission

Vendor name: Software Distributor

URL of vendor: http://www.softwaredistributor.info/

Do you donate some of the sale price to Debian: yes no

Type(s) of disks sold:
  CD  & DVD

Country you are in: Hong Kong [HK]

Do you ship orders overseas: yes some areas within Asia

URL of a web page that has information about your Debian CDs:
http://www.softwaredistributor.info/

Email address for sales enquiries:info@softwaredistributor.info

What architectures your CDs are for:

 32-bit PC (i386) [i386]    64-bit PC (amd64) [amd64]
 PowerPC [powerpc]   Intel Itanium IA-64 [ia64]