Re: searching samba distro

Hello,

since Lenny is oldstable, you to change apt.conf if you want to keep Lenny. (stable -> oldstable)

The7up

ps:írtam magában is

2012/5/13 Darnay Gábor <gdarnay@freemail.hu>

Hello,

I'm trying to find a samba package

samba_3.2.5-4lenny15_i386.deb

for my lenny distrib - without any success. In your http://packages.debian.org/lenny/i386/samba/download page there is a great list about the sites all over the world, but - no luck - I've checked at least a dozen with the response - 404 :( . Can you let me know if there is a way to install it on my old but stable P3 500 MHz box.

Thanks in advance
Gabor