Re: Internal Server Error

* Raf Czlonka <rjc@linuxstuff.pl> [2012-05-07 15:26:50 +0100]:
> Posting a password on a public mailing list is not the wisest thing to
> have done. The website asked you to notify, not send your username
> and password, which BTW you should never do... ever, even if and
> especially when someone's asking for it.

I kind of understand your argument, but I generated some random password
just to make it reproducible - I won't use this password anywhere. In
other words I just included some random string in the email. Since the
intended username can be deduced from my real name it doesn't contain
any new information either.
Just wanted to clarify that I don't think I did something very stupid ;)

Anyway, I guess it's not worth to fight over this issue. Don't get me
wrong, I'm really grateful that you guys take care of these systems :)

julian