Re: Aufstellung Debian Versionen => Versionsnummern

Hello Ben,

since I wouldn't have found that page if I've looked for it either, I'd suggest
renaming the "release info" to "releases overview". From my point of view the
singular in "release info" implies that you can just find information on the
current release and after clicking on it suddenly a text about the three branches
and all versions since 2.0 jumps into your face.

While we're at it, we could add an info that security support for one version runs
out one year after the successor of it was released, meeting the second part of Mr.
Haase's request.

Greetings
Erik

--