wiki.debian.org/SELinux/Setup

Hello guys,
I've been following the guide on the above mentioned Wiki page and
scrutinized my system (sid) to being unable to boot.
What ruined my system was section 4.5 udev
Instead of adding "not necessary in Squeeze, it seems" I guess a warning
might be more adequate that this is no longer rquired and might mess up
your system.
In case you might be interested this is what I got when trying to boot:
/init : 7: /etc/udev/udev.conf: to: not found
libudev: udev_new: inconsistent quoting in 'etc/udev/udev.conf'[], skip
line
. ..
/scrpits/init-bottom/udev: 7: cannot open /root/dev/console: no such
file
Kernel panic - not syncing : Attempted to kill init!
Pid: 1, comm: init Not tainted 3.2.0-2-amd64 #1
Call Trace:
? panic+0x95/0x1a5
? do_exit+0x95/0x732
? vfs_write+0xbb/0xe9