PLEASE READ!!!

Hello, I'm Norman Chan, Tak-Lam, S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). I have a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to handle with me. I need you to assist me in executing this Project from Hong Kong to your country. After hearing from you through my personal email [normanchan01@qq.com]. I shall provide you with detailed information regarding this Business.

Regards,
Norman.

believed to be clean.