question about this page http://wiki.debian.org/DebianHosting

Hey Guys

We’re an online marketing agency working closely with Rackspace UK. Rackspace are keen to increase their online visibility by posting on high quality sites, and as such we’d love to work with you. We're wondering if Rackspace could be included in this page since it supports Debian too:  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianHosting

regards,

Siti

MSQ Partners Ltd or any of its subsidiary companies may not be held responsible for the content of this email as it may reflect the personal view of the sender and not that of the company. Should you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute it. While MSQ Partners Ltd scans all outbound emails for viruses, it cannot be held responsible for any infected files that you may receive. MSQ Partners Ltd advises all recipients to virus scan any file attachments.
MSQ Partners Ltd | Registered in England No.: 7745643 | Registered Office: 6 York Street, London, W1U 6PL
This email message has been scanned and delivered safely by Mimecast.